BAINVILLE SCHOOL POSITION OPENINGS
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
The Bainville School District is taking applications for the following positions:
Superintendent Starting July 1, 2021
Invitation to apply ending November 30, 2020
The following application materials must be submitted to be considered:
- Completed Superintendent Application
- Cover letter of Application
- Minimum of three (3) letters of professional reference.
- Copy of OPI Certification showing Superintendent endorsement.
- Supplemental Questions – please keep your responses to under 250 words.
- Tell us about your experience and/or knowledge with an Oil & Gas school?
- If offered the position, explain your role to maintain healthy relationships with staff and students.
Please submit completed application electronically to email@example.com.
Custodial Positions--substitutes needed
Assistant Varsity Volleyball Coach
Application links can be found below.
Please Contact AD Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org for the coach position and Renee Rasmussen at email@example.com for all other positions.
All applicants will be subject to a thorough background check.
Applications may be obtained by calling Bainville Public School at (406)769-2321 or by clicking on the appropriate application below. The Consent to Fingerprint for a Background Check form must be completed with application and is available below.
Follow this link to pdf file on Terms & Conditions of Employment:
Follow the links below to job application pdf files.