(Items listed are suggested for the months indicated. Board may visit any item necessary at any time with proper notice.
JULY 10, 2019
- Annual review current board policy. Make revisions, changes and deletions.
- Resolution to dispose of obsolete district equipment (if necessary).
- Renew Roose-Valley Agreement & Appoint Representative
AUGUST 14, 2019
- Adoption of final budget.
- Hire any unfilled positions.
- Adopt Trustees Report if ready
SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
- Approve bus routes.
- Schedule Board building tours
- Superintendent’s Management Plan (Goals for the Year).
OCTOBER 9, 2019
- Montana School Board—Association resolutions and Annual Meeting.
NOVEMBER 13, 2019
- Holiday Staff Recognition Plans.
- Set Date for Football/Cross Country Coop Meeting
- Fall Sport Coach Hires
DECEMBER 11, 2019
- Board receives Superintendent Evaluations
- Football or Cross Country Coop Meeting
JANUARY 8, 2020
- Montana High School Association proposals
- Superintendent Evaluation/Hire
FEBRUARY 12, 2020
- Adult Ed Program
- Resolution to call for a trustee election
- Principal Evaluation and Rehire
- Superintendent Contract Negotiation
MARCH 11, 2020
- Activity Director Evaluation/Hire
- Classified Staff Evaluations. 3. Winter Sport Coach Hires
- Board receives Clerk evaluation
APRIL 8, 2020
- Clerk evaluation/Hire
- Teacher evaluations
- Offer Teacher Contracts.
- Special session – Teacher negotiations
MAY 13, 2020
- Board election and reorganization
- Action on bus routes
- Classified Staff Hiring
- Action on classified salaries.
JUNE 10, 2020
- Review Preliminary Budget.
- Spring Sports-Coaching Hire